Friday, February 15, 2008

I'll prove them wrong, with your help

So some of my friends think that gaming is lame. I'll admit, it's fun to go out drinking and partying and meeting people that way is great, but sometimes it's nice to just stay in and play some games. And who's to say that isn't some form of socializing?
Some of my friends think that just weirdos play video games, people who don't have a social life, and lack social graces, people who take no pride in themselves and hide behind alter egos.
Not all gamers play dungeons and dragons-by the way I love those guys on youtube- and we don't all don pocket protectors(not that there's anything wrong with that, sometimes precautions must be taken.) So I am going to try to prove to them that not all gamers are the same. You can't generalize gamers into their own type of person. So I'm looking for some unique, different, non-stereotypical gamers in order to prove a point.
I hope you can help.

1 comment:

Liquid_Courage said...

Your friends are probably closet-gamers. If they play solitaire or anything on the Internet like pop-cap games....well they are gamers. And who doesnt play those kind of games?